Come Join Our Team! Apply Here.
Our caregivers play a crucial role in supporting aging seniors in their quest to remain at home and independent. Our caregivers travel to seniors’ homes to perform 1on1 care. You will assist with personal care, cooking, routine housekeeping, shopping/errands, and transportation. Our services are typically provided during the day, Monday through Friday; evenings and weekends may be required occasionally.
No overnight hours.
Pay ranges from $13 – $14 based on experience and position. We offer on-the-job training as well as ongoing training and continuing education.
- Deliver routine individualized care services to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in the client’s health status
- Provides assistance with personal care, such as bathing and dressing clients.
- Homemaker tasks such as shopping, light housekeeping, and meal prep
- Experience in-home care, hospice, home health, or other related fields is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
- Ability to handle physical workload (lifting, bending, standing)
- Skills or aptitude for technology, mobile apps, and computers.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background screenings, including registry checks, and a post-offer TB test.
- Fixed Weekly Schedule
- Paid Time-Off
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Referral Bonuses
- Engaged Leadership
- Make a difference in a senior’s life
Care is provided throughout Johnson & Wyandotte County
Click Here to apply today!