Attendant Care Service
We can help assist your loved one with their personal care routine so they can look and feel their best. We help our clients who have a fear of falling while bathing or have limitations that make grooming tasks difficult. We will provide assistance with bathing, dressing, feeding, grooming, transfers, and incontinence care.
Supportive Care services include:
- Brushing, combing and shampooing of hair
- Making beds and changing linens with the client in or out of bed
- Cleaning fingernails and toenails (except diabetic clients)
- Giving assistance to and from the bed, bath or toilet to a wheelchair, walker or chair
- Assist with bathing as needed
- Clean-up of bath area
- Assisting with ordinary self-administered medications
- Assisting the client with eating
- Meal preparation
Ready to get started? Call us at 913-289-8849 or complete the simple form to receive a callback today.