We are grateful to have people who are devoted to home care. Our staff members are insured, bonded and are highly qualified to render service.
Our staff consists of a Registered Nurse, Certified Nurses Aides and Supportive Care Aides equipped with the knowledge and training to ensure families receive the right plan-of-care and peace of mind.
Each caregiver is held to a high standard:
- Have at least one year of experience working with the elderly and/or people with disabilities in a facility or home setting.
- Clear criminal background, abuse neglect registry, sex offender registry and driving records checks
- Excellent previous employer references
- Participate in monthly continuing education training
- Adhere to a written code of behavior and conduct
- Take pride in a professional appearance
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Integrity and work ethic
- Communication skills and English language fluency
- Good moral character
Receive care from one of our caregivers today! Contact 913-289-8849 or fill out the form for pricing and info.